Saturday, May 22, 2010

Introductory Announcement

Greetings to you all! I am Tom but I would prefer if you call me by my cyber-pseudonym "Avenuewriter." As you can see I am newbie to the blogging scene (and most internet trends for that matter which could only be explained by a convenient time-warpy vortex thingy) who has finally managed to crawl out from under my rock. As my nickname suggests, I am a writer. Well... not professionally, however, I love reading books and writing books ranging from short stories to half-baked novels. I am also a lover of entertainment mostly focusing on films and the like. This blog is intended to help me clear up my cluttered mind and share with you my thoughts and feelings on numerous subjects from my daily life to ponderings on the cosmos we live in (hopefully without going too deeply into philosophy it's hard enough trying to figure out the in's and out's of life without someone "philosophizing" the heck out of it).
As I get myself situated I hope to keep the blog updated as much as humanly possible. For now, I must get some rest for it has been some time since I slept.

No comments:

Post a Comment